With the improvement of people's living standards, almost every family now has a car, but it is very difficult to find a parking space. If you can buy a garage, it is very convenient, and one-time investment is also very cost-effective, it can really add value. However, if we can't choose the right garage door, we may need to open the door manually every day, which is very inconvenient, and the safety factor is also a hidden danger.
Electric garage door is more convenient. We have a remote control, so the garage door will rise and fall directly. This kind of rolling shutter door has been recognized by many consumers. Although the cost may be a little high, in the long run, this kind of electric garage door is relatively cost-effective. Moreover, as long as the later maintenance is simple, it does not need to spend a lot of money, and it is also a cost-effective product. The electric garage door must be operated by a motor. In order to ensure the normal use of the garage door, it is also essential for the maintenance of the motor. Here is an introduction to the inspection that needs to be done before the use of the garage door motor.
1. Before using the new or retired garage door motor, please check the insulation resistance between the winding and the winding ground.
2. Check whether there are cracks in the appearance of garage door motor, whether the fastening screws and parts are complete, and whether the motor is fixed properly.
3. Check whether the transmission mechanism of garage door motor is reliable.
4. According to the data displayed on the nameplate, such as whether the voltage, power, frequency, connection mode, speed, etc. are consistent with the power supply and load.
5. Check whether the ventilation and bearing lubrication of garage door motor are normal.